Friday, December 12, 2014

The One

I was thinking that it would not be fair ending this year without talking more about the best time of 2014.. I mentioned in the previous post that I got engaged and how it is an important event. However, I did not say why and it might sound as if it was a granted thing that might happen to any girl in my age and she would be happy for it. For me, it is not the case because my story is a little bit different. I knew my fiancé from the university level and we struggled a lot until we made this achievement. We waited until we finished our studies and then started working to save money with the intent of depending fully on ourselves. It might sound a normal love story, but in fact since the first day we were sure that we will be together no matter what happens. And the truth to be said, many things happened, but none of which have separated us or broke that bond. Abdallah, my fiancé, is always by my side he supports me and he is "the one." He knows the best how to make me smile and feel better even at the worst times. I am truly happy that we achieved our goal and that we will continue doing so after getting married next year inshallah. We have million plans for our future at the personal, professional, and spiritual levels.

Abdallah came for a more than one month holiday and until now I cannot believe that he came and returned back. It was the best time ever we spent all the time together and enjoyed every second- Alhamdullela. He used to drive me to and from work - even though I had a car, but I knew exactly how to exploit the situation  :D :D. We got the chance to spend a little time with his and my family, but we usually managed to escape and hang out by ourselves.

I am so excited that we will be planning for the wedding together. Abdallah is the perfect man to go shopping with, he dose not complain or say a word, instead he encourages you to look more till you find the thing you are looking for. I remember that we went to around 10 gold jewelry stores until I bought my engagement ring and he was more than happy.

Thanks for being who you are. Thanks for everything, everyday, every promise and plan you made true.  Indeed, Allah created men and women as company for one other; Alhamdullela.




"Grow old with me! The best is yet to be."
Robert Browning 


4 comments:

  1. in need to believe we are finally together, even when we get married i didn't think so my SHOSHO, regarding the gold jewelry stores can you please avoid to visit such as, i will do any thing for you except that looooool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No more jewelry stores I promise 😂😂

    ReplyDelete