Sunday, June 23, 2013

Scores of Articles

The last week I was translating an article on the killing of a Syrian boy in Aleppo (you can check the story here ). I suddenly recognized how many articles I have translated since the Syrian crisis broke out. I thought about how many times I wrote the word "Syria" all along with the words: "victims, innocent people, displacement, suffering, misery, death, and killing!!!" I thought how many articles and reports I have watched about people killed in massive massacres!


What is the goal of the revolution any way? Is not it to gain the freedom and redress injustice against people! I watch different TV channels, including the "repulsive" Al-Mayadin Channel, which represents the yellow journalism.


I am no longer taking the side of any one and I do not care who will win the battle, but what I really do care about is halting the killings and the massacres. Please stop this war, stop killing children and innocent people.

I pray to God to protect Syria and its people :(



No comments:

Post a Comment