Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Depression...

I started working since one year ago and as you know there are always ups and downs, I faced many problems, but I got over them just because I love what I am doing. This job is really what I was looking for, it suits me the best and I learnt many things only in one year, but as you know nothing is PERFECT. After couple of months we started working on Saturdays, It has been so hard I lost my social life and the weeks seem to be endless, I'am tired and I feel that I need a LONG break :(



One of my colleagues is called Shaheen and I gave him the neck name Genius!! I don't think I will meet someone as stupid as he is. Yes, he is one of a kind, he is Genius. He is the example of the negative, stupid, redundant, boneheaded, and ignorant person. I know it is hard to believe that there is a person who has all these negative characteristics, but just as I said before he is one of a kind. Whenever he arrives to the office, I can feel the negative energy coming with him, he is so reliant and always complain about the work and wanna everyone to help him. Ugh.. Sometimes I feel that I wanna kick his a**, I am pretty sure that his mother dropped him on his head.. there is no other explanation in his case.


Frankly, I am looking for a new job because I am really tired and fed up with this sick culture.. I wish I could find something good with professional company... I have not watched a movie since two weeks because I do not have time.. I don't want to work on Saturdays,, okay okay enough DRAMA for tonight... Going to sleep.. Good night my dear blog. 

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, I was just thinking about all of this and saw your post. Let's kill Shaheen and get this over with, we'll make it look like an accident.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm interesting, I will go for killing Khadir too :D we just want to make the world a better place (Angelic smile)

    ReplyDelete