Thursday, February 28, 2013

My friends :)

Yesterday I went out with my school friends, it has been a long time since we saw each other. Yes actually, it has been 4 years since we finished the school. Everyone was talking about what he has done during this period, and to be frank when I went home and thought about everything, every choice I made I felt that I am satisfied with the progress I had made and I am really proud of who I am right now. This meeting meant too much to me it was sign telling me that I am in the right road. One of the girls was my best friend, who I shared the school desk with her for like 5-6 years before she traveled to Oman to settle there. I am so happy that I met them and I wish I can see them from time to time.



I saw this video and it is really interesting, just one way to describe it "Creativity" at its most forms:


No comments:

Post a Comment