Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Turning point


Yesterday I saw an ambulance car and heard the sound of the siren... I felt like a light flashed in my head and remind me of that day, which changed my life. It has been a year since that incident, but indeed I still feel the same feeling whenever I hear or see an ambulance car in the street. It was a regular Friday, my dad was preparing himself to go to the mosque to attend the Friday sermon, he went to take a shower and when he finished he felt dizzy and tired. I was with my sister in the salon and we were planning to do some shopping after we finish, when my brother called us saying that dad is not feeling good and that he has a high blood pressure. We went home and we talked with him and tried to convince him that he need to go to the hospital, but he was stubborn and refused to listen to us. After couple of hours he felt that he cannot move his right leg and even his hand, we called the Civil Defense asking them to transfer him to the hospital, I stayed with my sister in the house then my brother called us and said that dad has a DVT and that he should enter the intensive care unit... This incident was a turning point in my life and since it happened many things have changed, the truth is that I will always recall it and will feel that I am heartbroken… Thanks God for every thing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment