Saturday, February 16, 2013

Irritable Bowel Syndrome

Aaaaaah it has been a difficult "weekend," I suffered from a horrible stomach ache in a way that spoiled the only rest day I have.. I Google the symptoms and read many articles, I think that I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome [IBS].. This explain the constipation, which I suffer from, but of course this cannot solve the problem. I will go to internal medicine doctor enshallah, but whenever I think about going I feel that I want to cry because I do not have time :( I do not have a "life" because of this stupid decision to work on Saturdays... Wallah I hate it and I just cannot take it at face value... Ya raaaaab 

4 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the follow!

    IBS sucks. My friend has it (and it got worse during exams) so I feel for you! Have you tried any natural remedies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for passing by :) I am taking a medicine but as you know stress makes things worse so sometimes no medicine seems to be effective..

      Delete
    2. Try to relax .. which is WAY easier said than done, trust me, I know! Good luck :)

      Delete
    3. Will do my best enshallah, You have a very nice blog :)

      Delete