Wednesday, May 1, 2013

5arbeesh ;)


 Here we go, I did not write anything about how my visit to Dubai let me think in a different way…

I decided to have a different life style, I asked myself what are the things that I should care about, should I think about tiny things that bother me, or should I forget and live my day?

The first thing I wanted to do is to stay happy all the time and make people around me joyful for having me with them, especially my family… I dedicated more time to spend with them and thanks god things worked perfectly… But when it comes to driving in Jordan every solution seems to be a wrong one, people do not have the culture and do not show any respect to the driving rules…

Another thing that I decided to change my attitude towards was dealing with dumb people. However, this plan was doomed to failure because some people insist on presenting a whole new level of dumbness and retardation… I hate girls who pretend to know nothing in the world, even where they live or what they want to eat, to prove that they are pretty and pampered. While in fact they know everything, but want to use the “I do not know” attitude so people do not ask them to do anything.

I decided to change the name of my blog, I think that the new name will be more attractive and sounds delightful. I choose the name “Mardakoosh,” which is an herb used in Arabic cooking.

I will continue reading the “Agents of innocence,” this weekend enshallah, but I am thinking about how miserable I will feel when I go to the office on Saturday, I will be there alone. Why did you leave me alone Sara? :(((((



No comments:

Post a Comment