Wednesday, May 8, 2013

New decision

I am so proud of myself because today I decided not to remain silent over the annoyance caused by people around me. I decided to speak up for myself to look the person in the eye and till him that you have done this and that and this is not acceptable for me and I will no longer allow you to repeat such an act. I really needed this long time ago there have been many people in my life who bothered me and exploit me to reach a certain goal and I have never had the courage to stop them or tell them at least that this is not acceptable for me and I do not want to do it... I feel happy because from this very moment and on I will not have to bear people, who are exploiting me or people whose behavior is not acceptable for me..


I will confront people and tell them I won't be shy because this is my right. I will say "NO" when I do not want to do anything. I am not a control freak who wants to know every detail or control others life; all I want is to speak up my mind without feeling guilty or shy...



“Peace of mind is not the absence of conflict from life, but the ability to cope with it.” ~Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment