Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hectic week

It has been a hectic week in every sense of the word... I caught a flu (again, its like I have a flu forever!) in addition to the "obnoxious" abdominal pain that is killing me up to this very moment :(

On Sunday, I was really tired I finished my work and asked my boss to take a leave and he said yes go and take a rest, but just as the proverb says "When it rains, it pours," I had a car accident with a stupid man, who  hit my car and started to shout at me (It is really strange how people can be insolent to this extent!). I was really angry, especially when he said "You are a woman. I do not argue with woman, who do not know how to drive a car," I was like: "Seriously! you are the one who hit my car! how dare you!" 7amdullela the accident was not major just few scratches, but I went home at 4...

At the office, we had many tasks to do and the funny thing to say about my colleagues that they are "pampered," they do not want to make the least effort. Whenever you told any one of them to translate few more articles than he does in regular day he starts whining as if he is the only one working in this world... Some of them are even counting the number of items he is doing and compare it to others! I do not have any comment, enough is said.. However, this is the first time I feel that I am really working in a busy office and it was good indeed..

On another aspect, I am planning to go to gastroenterology doctor because I cannot bear this pain anymore Tuesday was the worse day ever :/

Today I went to the insurance company in Baydir, the industrial area, people were staring at me because I was the only girl driving between the garages early in the morning.. I was afraid to go alone, but thing went in a good way 7mdullela.. I will give them the car on Sunday to fix it enshallah.

I have like million plans and I wish I will do my best, but I am afraid that this circle will repeat itself over the next week.. I feel that I am over thinking so I will go to bed now... Nighty :)





1 comment:

  1. Hey :) how are you? Sorry for replying late, but I had a technical problem I cannot see comments!

    Drivers in Jordan are really weird!!

    ReplyDelete